Los Angeles News
Good Samaritan reunites lost girl w/ family in Reseda
RESEDA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A young girl was reunited with her family after a driver spotted her wandering around barefoot along a Reseda street.
The Good Samaritan says he was waiting at a stop sign at Corbin Avenue and Victory Boulevard, when he and his girlfriend saw the girl, who appeared to be around 4 years old.
When she started running down the street, they picked her up and called 911.
After knocking on the doors of nearby homes, police located the girl's mom. They say she had left a door slightly open and that's how the little girl got out.
san fernando valley, los angeles news
- I-5 through Grapevine reopens w/ CHP escorts 39 min ago
- Quick, cold front brings rain, chance of snow
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- 4 killed in OC crash; alcohol, speed involved
- Hawthorne stabbing: 1 killed, probe underway
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road 15 min ago
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Oxnard home, vehicle hit by multiple gunshots
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Mystery donor gives $50K to MO Salvation Army
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Brian the dog returning to 'Family Guy'?