Los Angeles News
Laugh Factory holds free Christmas meals, shows for needy
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hollywood's legendary comedy club the Laugh Factory also wants to make sure no one will be alone for Christmas.
The club is hosting its 33rd Annual Free Christmas Dinner and Toy Giveaway on Tuesday afternoon.
The underprivileged, homeless and anyone who may be alone are welcome to attend.
Comedians including Arsenio Hall, Dane Cook, Kevin Nealon, Tom Arnold, Paul Rodriguez and many more will serve guests and perform live shows following meals.
Meals will be served at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m., according to the venue's website.
christmas, holiday, los angeles news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'