Los Angeles News
Laugh Factory holds free Christmas meals, shows for needy
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hollywood's legendary comedy club the Laugh Factory also wants to make sure no one will be alone for Christmas.
The club is hosting its 33rd Annual Free Christmas Dinner and Toy Giveaway on Tuesday afternoon.
The underprivileged, homeless and anyone who may be alone are welcome to attend.
Comedians including Arsenio Hall, Dane Cook, Kevin Nealon, Tom Arnold, Paul Rodriguez and many more will serve guests and perform live shows following meals.
Meals will be served at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m., according to the venue's website.
christmas, holiday, los angeles news
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Green cars for rent at niche LA-based company
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report