Los Angeles News
Water-main break floods South Los Angeles streets
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Some streets in South Los Angeles are drying out Friday morning after a big water-main break.
The main at Manchester and Van Ness avenues burst Thursday night, sending water bubbling up onto the roads.
Firefighters were called to the scene and ended up diverting traffic around the water.There's no word on what caused the water-main break.
water main break, los angeles news
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 15 min ago
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks