Los Angeles News
Water-main break floods South Los Angeles streets
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Some streets in South Los Angeles are drying out Friday morning after a big water-main break.
The main at Manchester and Van Ness avenues burst Thursday night, sending water bubbling up onto the roads.
Firefighters were called to the scene and ended up diverting traffic around the water.There's no word on what caused the water-main break.
water main break, los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis