Los Angeles News
Body found in concrete floor in Santa Fe Springs; suspect arrested
SANTA FE SPRINGS, Calif. (KABC) -- A man's body was found encased in concrete in Santa Fe Springs. The discovery was made at a business park, on the 9600 block of John Street.
Police acting on a tip went there and arrested a suspect, identified as 35-year-old Juan Alberto Galviz.
K-9 units and an excavation team located the body at a nearby heating and air-conditioning business inside a newly poured concrete floor.
No word on how long it had been there. The victim's identity was not released.
Investigators say a feud between the two men may have been responsible.
murder, homicide investigation, arrest, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour