Los Angeles News
Body found in concrete floor in Santa Fe Springs; suspect arrested
SANTA FE SPRINGS, Calif. (KABC) -- A man's body was found encased in concrete in Santa Fe Springs. The discovery was made at a business park, on the 9600 block of John Street.
Police acting on a tip went there and arrested a suspect, identified as 35-year-old Juan Alberto Galviz.
K-9 units and an excavation team located the body at a nearby heating and air-conditioning business inside a newly poured concrete floor.
No word on how long it had been there. The victim's identity was not released.
Investigators say a feud between the two men may have been responsible.
murder, homicide investigation, arrest, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)