Los Angeles News
Person extracting THC from marijuana sparks Reseda garage fire
RESEDA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A person was sent to the hospital after a fire broke out inside a garage in Reseda.
The incident happened around 5:19 p.m. Wednesday in the 7300 block of Hesperia Avenue.
Police said someone was trying to extract THC from marijuana, and that's what sparked the fire. That person suffered minor burns and was taken to the hospital in fair condition.
Firefighters were able to put out the flames quickly. Narcotics detectives are investigating the incident.
fire, marijuana, los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis