Los Angeles News
Person extracting THC from marijuana sparks Reseda garage fire
RESEDA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A person was sent to the hospital after a fire broke out inside a garage in Reseda.
The incident happened around 5:19 p.m. Wednesday in the 7300 block of Hesperia Avenue.
Police said someone was trying to extract THC from marijuana, and that's what sparked the fire. That person suffered minor burns and was taken to the hospital in fair condition.
Firefighters were able to put out the flames quickly. Narcotics detectives are investigating the incident.
fire, marijuana, los angeles news
- I-5 through Grapevine closed due to snow, ice 33 min ago
- Quick, cold front brings rain, chance of snow
- US Korean War vet back in CA after detention 8 min ago
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Brian the dog returning to 'Family Guy'?