Los Angeles News
Hollenbeck-area clothing shop thief sought
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are trying to track down a man who stole several items of clothing from a store in the Hollenbeck area.
Investigators say the man, dressed in a green work uniform, came into the store in the 1200 block of South Lorena Street, grabbed clothes from a display rack and then ran out the front door on Dec. 17.
A surveillance camera snapped a picture of the suspect. Police say the suspect took off in a tan 1990s Honda four-door sedan.
If you have any information that can help investigators, you should call police at (877) LAPD-24-7.
caught on tape, burglary, los angeles news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law 35 min ago
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients 8 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds