Los Angeles News
Water mains break in 2 LA County areas overnight
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two water main breaks within 30 minutes of each caused big messes overnight in Los Angeles County.
The most recent incident happened near Wilshire Boulevard and Dunsmuir Avenue, where a water main broke around 2:30 a.m. About 30 customers were without water for most of the day.
Earlier in the morning, a water main broke on 85th Street and Harvard Boulevard in South Los Angeles. That break affected about 40 customers. Authorities say the extremely cold water in the pipes is causing the problems.
water main break, los angeles news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage 55 min ago
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez's sexy new music video
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
40 min ago