Los Angeles News
Glendale shooting leads to pursuit, crash
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspect has been arrested after allegedly shooting another man in Glendale on Monday and leading police in a pursuit that ended in a crash.
Glendale police said they received a 911 call around 1:30 p.m. about shots being fired at Glenoaks and Brand boulevards. Arriving officers found a man who sustained two gunshots inside a complex that houses medical and dental offices.
The victim was conscious and was able to give authorities information about the suspect. The victim was taken to the hospital in unknown condition.
Officers then went to a location in the 1000 block of Justin Avenue, where they spotted the suspected gunman in a car. A short pursuit followed, which ended in a crash near San Fernando Road and Rosedale Avenue. The suspect was taken into custody.
shooting, arrest, pursuit, los angeles news, amy powell
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnapping 5 min ago
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 55 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 29 min ago
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide 38 min ago
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet 11 min ago
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Covered California enrolls nearly 1.4M people
20 min ago