Los Angeles News
Glendale shooting leads to pursuit, crash
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspect has been arrested after allegedly shooting another man in Glendale on Monday and leading police in a pursuit that ended in a crash.
Glendale police said they received a 911 call around 1:30 p.m. about shots being fired at Glenoaks and Brand boulevards. Arriving officers found a man who sustained two gunshots inside a complex that houses medical and dental offices.
The victim was conscious and was able to give authorities information about the suspect. The victim was taken to the hospital in unknown condition.
Officers then went to a location in the 1000 block of Justin Avenue, where they spotted the suspected gunman in a car. A short pursuit followed, which ended in a crash near San Fernando Road and Rosedale Avenue. The suspect was taken into custody.
shooting, arrest, pursuit, los angeles news, amy powell
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones 14 min ago
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD 12 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard 57 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
3 min ago