Los Angeles News
2 women hurt in South LA car-to-car shooting
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating a car-to-car shooting that left two women hurt in South Los Angeles
The incident happened on the 500 block of West Slauson Avenue at about 10:15 p.m. Tuesday.
Officers say an unknown number of suspects in a black Chevrolet Impala pulled up to the victims' car and opened fire. The women were taken to an area hospital in stable condition.
A third person in the car was not hurt. It remains unclear whether the victims knew the suspect or suspects. So far, no one has been arrested.
shooting, south los angeles, los angeles news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition 48 min ago
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park 12 min ago
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 4 min ago
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report