Los Angeles News
2 women hurt in South LA car-to-car shooting
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating a car-to-car shooting that left two women hurt in South Los Angeles
The incident happened on the 500 block of West Slauson Avenue at about 10:15 p.m. Tuesday.
Officers say an unknown number of suspects in a black Chevrolet Impala pulled up to the victims' car and opened fire. The women were taken to an area hospital in stable condition.
A third person in the car was not hurt. It remains unclear whether the victims knew the suspect or suspects. So far, no one has been arrested.
shooting, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film