Los Angeles News
Boyle Heights house fire: 2 in grave condition
BOYLE HEIGHTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two people were severely injured following a house fire that broke out in Boyle Heights on Thursday.
The victims, said to be a man and woman in their 60s, were in grave condition after they were pulled from the burning home located in the 3100 block of Malabar Street.
There was no word on the cause of the fire, which started just after 9 a.m. Fire officials say the home had no smoke alarms.
Two firefighters were treated for smoke inhalation. The blaze was doused in about 20 minutes.
City News Service contributed to this report.
fire, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants