Los Angeles News
Armed man takes $6K in cash from Woodland Hills apartment
WOODLAND HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An armed suspect got away with nearly $6,000 in cash after forcing his way into a Woodland Hills apartment.
It happened just after midnight Saturday at a luxury complex in the 6100 block of Glade Avenue.
Police say the suspect entered the apartment at gunpoint, took the cash and fled.
The person who lived there was not hurt. The search is on for the gunman.
robbery, home invasion, los angeles news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 1 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)