Los Angeles News
Armed man takes $6K in cash from Woodland Hills apartment
WOODLAND HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An armed suspect got away with nearly $6,000 in cash after forcing his way into a Woodland Hills apartment.
It happened just after midnight Saturday at a luxury complex in the 6100 block of Glade Avenue.
Police say the suspect entered the apartment at gunpoint, took the cash and fled.
The person who lived there was not hurt. The search is on for the gunman.
robbery, home invasion, los angeles news
- Body found near East Los Angeles College 14 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million 52 min ago
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist 15 min ago
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes 34 min ago
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'