Los Angeles News
3 suspects sought in downtown LA stabbing
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The search is on for three male suspects who stabbed an unidentified man in downtown Los Angeles.
The incident happened around 1 a.m. near the 1800 block of Industrial Street.
According to police, the victim, identified as a man in his 20s, was stabbed in the abdomen.
He was taken to the hospital and is reportedly in stable condition.
The suspects, identified as three male Hispanics, took off following the stabbing. No information on the motive has been released.
The investigation is ongoing.
CORRECTION: The Los Angeles Police Department says its initial information about the downtown stabbing was wrong. LAPD initally said the stabbing victim was a chef and was taking trash out outside the Church & State Bistro restaurant when the attack occurred. During the LAPD investigation, police later said the victim was stabbed at an unknown location and that he does not work at the restaurant. Police say he walked into the restaurant asking for help after he was stabbed. The investigation is continuing, although police say the victim has been uncooperative.
downtown, stabbing, los angeles news
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack 4 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 11 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands 52 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video