Los Angeles News
3 suspects sought in downtown LA stabbing
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The search is on for three male suspects who stabbed an unidentified man in downtown Los Angeles.
The incident happened around 1 a.m. near the 1800 block of Industrial Street.
According to police, the victim, identified as a man in his 20s, was stabbed in the abdomen.
He was taken to the hospital and is reportedly in stable condition.
The suspects, identified as three male Hispanics, took off following the stabbing. No information on the motive has been released.
The investigation is ongoing.
CORRECTION: The Los Angeles Police Department says its initial information about the downtown stabbing was wrong. LAPD initally said the stabbing victim was a chef and was taking trash out outside the Church & State Bistro restaurant when the attack occurred. During the LAPD investigation, police later said the victim was stabbed at an unknown location and that he does not work at the restaurant. Police say he walked into the restaurant asking for help after he was stabbed. The investigation is continuing, although police say the victim has been uncooperative.
downtown, stabbing, los angeles news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees