Los Angeles News
1 killed, 3 injured in southbound I-5 crash
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was killed and three others injured when a car crashed into a tree off the southbound I-5 near Glendale.
The solo vehicle crash occurred near the Colorado Street off ramp, according to California Highway Patrol officer Monica Posada.
The cause of the accident is unclear, but one man, identified as a 25-year-old Hispanic male, was ejected from the vehicle.
The driver and two passengers were rushed to the USC Medical Center with major injuries.
According to Posada, CHP officers are investigating the possibility that alcohol or drugs played a role in the fatal crash.
The Colorado Street off ramp was closed for the ongoing investigation.
car crash, los angeles news
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified 50 min ago
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested 52 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate