Los Angeles News
1 killed, 3 injured in southbound I-5 crash
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was killed and three others injured when a car crashed into a tree off the southbound I-5 near Glendale.
The solo vehicle crash occurred near the Colorado Street off ramp, according to California Highway Patrol officer Monica Posada.
The cause of the accident is unclear, but one man, identified as a 25-year-old Hispanic male, was ejected from the vehicle.
The driver and two passengers were rushed to the USC Medical Center with major injuries.
According to Posada, CHP officers are investigating the possibility that alcohol or drugs played a role in the fatal crash.
The Colorado Street off ramp was closed for the ongoing investigation.
car crash, los angeles news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed 14 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...