Los Angeles News
Twin sisters fatally struck in traffic during argument
LEIMERT PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Twin sisters were struck and killed by a car in Leimert Park Sunday morning.
Police say Tanisha and Tamaya Davis were involved in an altercation that had moved into their Leimert Park street.
The 31-year-old sisters were pronounced dead at the scene. Investigators do not plan to charge the driver.
Candles, flowers and handwritten letters were left at the scene in their honor.
car crash, los angeles news
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics 17 min ago
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Azusa cheerleader dies from rare lung cancer 32 min ago
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 22 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)