Los Angeles News
Twin sisters fatally struck in traffic during argument
LEIMERT PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Twin sisters were struck and killed by a car in Leimert Park Sunday morning.
Police say Tanisha and Tamaya Davis were involved in an altercation that had moved into their Leimert Park street.
The 31-year-old sisters were pronounced dead at the scene. Investigators do not plan to charge the driver.
Candles, flowers and handwritten letters were left at the scene in their honor.
car crash, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 32 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
22 min ago