Los Angeles News
Child, 4, injured in South LA hit-and-run
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The search continues for a hit-and-run driver who struck a 4-year-old child in South Los Angeles Thursday afternoon.
The child suffered minor cuts and bruises. The incident happened just before 4 p.m. on the 700 block of West 82nd Street.
The child's family had parked their car across from a home when the child ran across the street and was hit. The driver left the scene.
Police said the suspect was driving a black Yukon.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Los Angeles Police Department's South Traffic Station at (323) 421-2577.
hit and run, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large 33 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Cold snap moving across Southern California 5 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
8 min ago