Los Angeles News
110 North crash driver in critical condition
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A driver was listed in critical condition after a crash that shut the 110 North in Los Angeles early Sunday morning.
The incident happened at about 2:30 a.m. on the northbound side of 110 Freeway near Adams Boulevard.
The crash closed the northbound side of the freeway for more than two hours, but all lanes have since reopened.
It appears the driver of the car struck a freeway wall, and then the vehicle flipped over before being hit by a truck.
So far, there was no word on what may have caused the crash.
car crash, road closure, accident, los angeles news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours 28 min ago
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service 1 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search 42 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge 33 min ago
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- abcnews: Dog's powerful healing effects on wounded... 13 min ago
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors 46 min ago
- Cool Kid fixes up batting cages for community
18 min ago