Los Angeles News
110 North crash driver in critical condition
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A driver was listed in critical condition after a crash that shut the 110 North in Los Angeles early Sunday morning.
The incident happened at about 2:30 a.m. on the northbound side of 110 Freeway near Adams Boulevard.
The crash closed the northbound side of the freeway for more than two hours, but all lanes have since reopened.
It appears the driver of the car struck a freeway wall, and then the vehicle flipped over before being hit by a truck.
So far, there was no word on what may have caused the crash.
car crash, road closure, accident, los angeles news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor 57 min ago
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the 70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present 57 min ago