Los Angeles News
Lockdown at Lakewood Regional Medical Center ends
LAKEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A report of a man with a gun locked down Lakewood Regional Medical Center Tuesday, but nothing was found after a search of the hospital.
The hospital was locked down around 12:30 p.m. as authorities searched the area for a suspect. A nearby school was also locked down as a precaution.
The lockdown was lifted just before 2 p.m.
los angeles news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 47 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested 22 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke