Los Angeles News
Baldwin Park High student arrested for bringing ammunition to school
BALDWIN PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- A student at Baldwin Park High School was taken into custody Wednesday for bringing ammunition to school.
School officials said they got a tip the 15-year-old boy was on campus with a gun. When they investigated, they found the student was in possession of a .40-caliber magazine with 10 rounds of ammunition, but no gun.
Officers then searched his home and found a .40-caliber handgun.
It was unclear whether charges will be filed.
los angeles news
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt 34 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 31 min ago
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning 20 min ago
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash 25 min ago
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis