Los Angeles News
Baldwin Park High student arrested for bringing ammunition to school
BALDWIN PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- A student at Baldwin Park High School was taken into custody Wednesday for bringing ammunition to school.
School officials said they got a tip the 15-year-old boy was on campus with a gun. When they investigated, they found the student was in possession of a .40-caliber magazine with 10 rounds of ammunition, but no gun.
Officers then searched his home and found a .40-caliber handgun.
It was unclear whether charges will be filed.
los angeles news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 6 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend 32 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M 54 min ago
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'
- New technology monitors pet fitness
17 min ago