Los Angeles News
North Hollywood man in critical condition after apartment fire
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A North Hollywood man is fighting for his life after being rescued from a burning apartment in the 6700 block of Denny Avenue.
Firefighters pulled the 20-year-old from a first-floor unit late Wednesday night. Three veteran firefighter paramedics were able to restore his pulse and breathing.
As of Thursday morning, the man was still hospitalized in critical condition with second-and third-degree burns over more than 70 percent of his body.
The cause of the blaze was under investigation.
north hollywood, fire, los angeles news
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note 20 min ago
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California 19 min ago
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades 7 min ago
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
34 min ago