Los Angeles News
North Hollywood man in critical condition after apartment fire
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A North Hollywood man is fighting for his life after being rescued from a burning apartment in the 6700 block of Denny Avenue.
Firefighters pulled the 20-year-old from a first-floor unit late Wednesday night. Three veteran firefighter paramedics were able to restore his pulse and breathing.
As of Thursday morning, the man was still hospitalized in critical condition with second-and third-degree burns over more than 70 percent of his body.
The cause of the blaze was under investigation.
north hollywood, fire, los angeles news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report