Los Angeles News
Car rolls away at end of Northridge pursuit
NORTHRIDGE, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A high-speed pursuit came to an unusual end in Northridge on Thursday night when the suspect's car rolled away.
According to the Los Angeles Police Department Topanga Division, the pursuit started around 10:15 p.m. near the corner of Corbin Avenue and Chase Street in Northridge after the driver, a DUI suspect, was seen running a red light.
The driver gave chase and eventually pulled over to exit the car, but he didn't put the car in park. The car rolled away briefly before running into a curb a few feet away, coming to a stop.
The driver was taken into custody.
car chase, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 49 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 33 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour