Los Angeles News
North Hills pot grow discovered at house fire
NORTH HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Firefighters responding to a blaze at a North Hills home found hundreds of marijuana plants inside.
The fire broke out around 12:30 a.m. Saturday at a house in the 9100 block of Monogram Avenue.
When fire crews put out the flames, they discovered approximately 300 to 500 marijuana plants that were being grown inside the home.
Police arrived and took one man into custody. No one was injured.
fire, marijuana, marijuana growing, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke