Los Angeles News
Surveillance photo released in Palmdale home burglary
PALMDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are asking for help in identifying two 18-year-old men suspected of burglarizing a home in Palmdale.
Investigators said two men broke into the residence on the 38000 block of East 20th Street on Jan. 16 around 2 p.m.
The suspects reportedly climbed through a back window of the house and stole a .22 Caliber rifle, a laptop, valuable jewelry, and $1,000 in cash before fleeing.
Surveillance video from inside the residence caught the two suspects in action.
The first suspect was described as a black male standing approximately 5 feet 11 inches and weighing around 165 pounds. He was last seen wearing a grey beanie, grey sweatshirt and pink pants. The second suspect was described as a male wearing a grey beanie, grey sweatshirt, grey gloves, and tan pants.
Anyone with information regarding the burglary was asked to contact Lieutenant Kennedy at (661) 272-2506.
burglary, caught on tape, los angeles news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 48 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry