Los Angeles News
Chatsworth fiery crash: 2 women badly burned
CHATSWORTH, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two badly burned women were rushed to the hospital Sunday morning after a fiery crash in Chatsworth.
The incident happened at Topanga Canyon Boulevard and Marilla Street shortly before 5 a.m.
The car burst into flames after the crash. Police say the driver had burns to 60 percent of her body, and her passenger also suffered severe burns.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
car crash, los angeles news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed 45 min ago
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 29 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break