Los Angeles News
Chatsworth fiery crash: 2 women badly burned
CHATSWORTH, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two badly burned women were rushed to the hospital Sunday morning after a fiery crash in Chatsworth.
The incident happened at Topanga Canyon Boulevard and Marilla Street shortly before 5 a.m.
The car burst into flames after the crash. Police say the driver had burns to 60 percent of her body, and her passenger also suffered severe burns.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
car crash, los angeles news
- I-5 through Grapevine reopens w/ CHP escorts 41 min ago
- Quick, cold front brings rain, chance of snow
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- 4 killed in OC crash; alcohol, speed involved 22 min ago
- Hawthorne stabbing: 1 killed, probe underway
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Manhattan Beach offers free parking downtown
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Brian the dog returning to 'Family Guy'?