Los Angeles News
Chatsworth fiery crash: 2 women badly burned
CHATSWORTH, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two badly burned women were rushed to the hospital Sunday morning after a fiery crash in Chatsworth.
The incident happened at Topanga Canyon Boulevard and Marilla Street shortly before 5 a.m.
The car burst into flames after the crash. Police say the driver had burns to 60 percent of her body, and her passenger also suffered severe burns.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
car crash, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book