Los Angeles News
Tarzana hydroplane crash lands 4 in hospital
TARZANA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Four people were hospitalized after a car crash in Tarzana, and the wet roads may be to blame.
The California Highway Patrol says a car with four people inside was going eastbound on the 101 Freeway when it hydroplaned.
The car went down an embankment, ejecting one person. Medics took all four people to the hospital. Their injuries were reported to be minor to moderate.
car crash, california highway patrol, san fernando valley, rain, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months