Los Angeles News
Tarzana hydroplane crash lands 4 in hospital
TARZANA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Four people were hospitalized after a car crash in Tarzana, and the wet roads may be to blame.
The California Highway Patrol says a car with four people inside was going eastbound on the 101 Freeway when it hydroplaned.
The car went down an embankment, ejecting one person. Medics took all four people to the hospital. Their injuries were reported to be minor to moderate.
car crash, california highway patrol, san fernando valley, rain, los angeles news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 25 min ago
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 28 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants