Los Angeles News
405 off-ramp crash driver killed in Inglewood
INGLEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A motorist was killed after losing control and slamming into a tree on a 405 Freeway off ramp in Inglewood.
The deadly crash occurred around midnight. The California Highway Patrol says a car was going north on the 405 Freeway when the driver lost control on the Inglewood Boulevard off ramp.
The car slammed into a tree. The driver was pronounced dead on the scene. The off ramp was shut down but reopened at about 3 a.m.
Authorities say rain apparently was not a factor.
car crash, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls 50 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts