Los Angeles News
Stolen Yorkshire terrier returned by unidentified woman
WOODLAND HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 4-month-old rescue puppy that was stolen from an adoption event in Woodland Hills is back where he belongs.
The puppy was taken Saturday from the Woodland Hills Ice Rink, where the adoption event was being held.
Surveillance video shows three suspects, two men and a woman, checking out the Yorkshire terrier. A short time later, the woman walked away with the dog.
Perhaps because of the publicity, the woman returned Sunday and handed the dog to Brennen Taylor, who works at the ice rink and helps with the pet adoptions.
"I think it's crazy because that person, they actually asked how much it was in the beginning and then they stole him an hour later. So it's just crazy how much this little guy has been through in his short little life," said Taylor, who has adopted the puppy and named him Chewbacca.
The identities of the woman and her accomplices remain unknown.
caught on tape, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 4 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)