Los Angeles News
Santa Monica streets to be closed for Expo Line work
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- The Expo Light Rail Project has crews working along Colorado Avenue, which will mean more traffic in Santa Monica.
Starting Feb. 18, eastbound lanes of Colorado Avenue will be closed between Fourth and Fifth streets for construction of a new station.
There are also closures starting this week on 20th Street and Cloverfield Boulevard. Those closures start at 8 a.m.
Improvements are also coming for Lincoln Boulevard, south of the 10 Freeway. The improvements will include resurfacing the road, improving crosswalks and provide traffic signal cameras.
santa monica, road closure, road construction, los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks