Los Angeles News
Santa Monica streets to be closed for Expo Line work
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- The Expo Light Rail Project has crews working along Colorado Avenue, which will mean more traffic in Santa Monica.
Starting Feb. 18, eastbound lanes of Colorado Avenue will be closed between Fourth and Fifth streets for construction of a new station.
There are also closures starting this week on 20th Street and Cloverfield Boulevard. Those closures start at 8 a.m.
Improvements are also coming for Lincoln Boulevard, south of the 10 Freeway. The improvements will include resurfacing the road, improving crosswalks and provide traffic signal cameras.
santa monica, road closure, road construction, los angeles news
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program 8 min ago
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 38 min ago
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged 50 min ago
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed
- Dana Point woman fights to keep chickens
56 min ago