Los Angeles News
Pregnant woman wanted in West Hollywood salon theft
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A pregnant woman wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt was caught on camera carrying out a burglary at an upscale beauty salon in West Hollywood.
The owners of Makeup Mandy on Melrose Avenue prefer to leave the back door unlocked so famous clients can enter without attracting public attention.
But one woman who was definitely not a celebrity got into the makeup and lash boutique through that unlocked door and snatched the wallets of two employees.
"She went straight for my purse and took my wallet, and we noticed on her way out, she noticed Amanda's purse on the floor as well and took her wallet and went out the back door," said Christina Figueroa, a makeup artist at the salon.
Now, the salon is taking additional security measures to prevent it from happening again.
caught on tape, robbery, west hollywood, los angeles news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
9 min ago