Los Angeles News
Pregnant woman wanted in West Hollywood salon theft
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A pregnant woman wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt was caught on camera carrying out a burglary at an upscale beauty salon in West Hollywood.
The owners of Makeup Mandy on Melrose Avenue prefer to leave the back door unlocked so famous clients can enter without attracting public attention.
But one woman who was definitely not a celebrity got into the makeup and lash boutique through that unlocked door and snatched the wallets of two employees.
"She went straight for my purse and took my wallet, and we noticed on her way out, she noticed Amanda's purse on the floor as well and took her wallet and went out the back door," said Christina Figueroa, a makeup artist at the salon.
Now, the salon is taking additional security measures to prevent it from happening again.
caught on tape, robbery, west hollywood, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 23 min ago
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 19 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Cool Kid raises money for children's hospital
50 min ago