Los Angeles News
Man fatally stabbed outside North Hollywood bar
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was fatally stabbed behind a bar in North Hollywood Sunday night.
LAPD officers responded to a report of a stabbing assault at about 10:30 p.m. that occurred at a bar on the 12100 block of Vanowen Street.
Officers found Daniel Farelo, 28, suffering from stab wounds to his upper body. Police determined Farelo was at the bar and walked outside to the rear of the business. When he returned to the bar he had multiple stab wounds and a knife protruding from his torso, police said.
L.A. Fire Dept. emergency personnel responded to treat Farelo. Farelo was pronounced dead at the scene.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to call North Hollywood Homicide Detective Richard Wheeler at (818) 623-4075, or call (877) LAPD-24-7. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous should call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS. Tipsters may also contact Crime Stoppers by texting to phone number 274637 with a cellphone. All text messages should begin with the letters "LAPD." Tipsters may also go to www.lapdonline.org, and click on "Anonymous Web Tips."
lapd, stabbing, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Van Nuys road rage: 2 well-dressed men fight
- Wrong-way driver causes 8-car pileup on 14 Fwy
- SoCal fire season could be worst in 100 years
- South LA chase ends with crash, standoff
- West Hills murder suspect caught in motel room
- 911 caller in Pasadena shooting pleads guilty
- Motorcycle fleeing police crashes; 2 dead
- Dog goes missing from Norco grooming shop
- Passenger rants about poison, CIA on plane
- abcnews: Victim's grandson welcomes release of killer
- G8 meeting: Divisions over Syrian civil war
- Yoga may help kids' mental, physical health
- Jackson trial: Former record exec testifies
- OTRC: 'Girl Meets World' getting full series