Los Angeles News
Christopher Dorner ex-wife details come to light
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Details are coming to light about Christopher Dorner's ex-wife, who is reportedly an undercover narcotics officer living in Long Beach.
Neighbors tell Eyewitness News Dorner was last seen at his ex-wife's home two months ago, and was a regular visitor until that point. They said Dorner took care of landscaping at the home.
His ex-wife has lived at the home for eight years. The two were married in April 2007. A month later, they filed a joint petition for summary dissolution of marriage.
Dorner is supected of shooting two officers in Riverside, killing one and injuring the other, who underwent surgery and was reported to be in stable condition early Thursday, according to Riverside Police. Dorner is also suspected of shooting and wounding a LAPD officer in Corona.
Keith Lawrence, 27, and his fiancée Monica Quan, 28, were found fatally shot in a car in the parking lot of their apartment complex in Irvine Sunday night. Irvine Police identified the suspect as Dorner, a former LAPD officer and Navy reservist.
chris dorner, los angeles news
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film