Los Angeles News
Christopher Dorner ex-wife details come to light
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Details are coming to light about Christopher Dorner's ex-wife, who is reportedly an undercover narcotics officer living in Long Beach.
Neighbors tell Eyewitness News Dorner was last seen at his ex-wife's home two months ago, and was a regular visitor until that point. They said Dorner took care of landscaping at the home.
His ex-wife has lived at the home for eight years. The two were married in April 2007. A month later, they filed a joint petition for summary dissolution of marriage.
Dorner is supected of shooting two officers in Riverside, killing one and injuring the other, who underwent surgery and was reported to be in stable condition early Thursday, according to Riverside Police. Dorner is also suspected of shooting and wounding a LAPD officer in Corona.
Keith Lawrence, 27, and his fiancée Monica Quan, 28, were found fatally shot in a car in the parking lot of their apartment complex in Irvine Sunday night. Irvine Police identified the suspect as Dorner, a former LAPD officer and Navy reservist.
chris dorner, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book