Los Angeles News
Christopher Dorner ex-wife details come to light
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Details are coming to light about Christopher Dorner's ex-wife, who is reportedly an undercover narcotics officer living in Long Beach.
Neighbors tell Eyewitness News Dorner was last seen at his ex-wife's home two months ago, and was a regular visitor until that point. They said Dorner took care of landscaping at the home.
His ex-wife has lived at the home for eight years. The two were married in April 2007. A month later, they filed a joint petition for summary dissolution of marriage.
Dorner is supected of shooting two officers in Riverside, killing one and injuring the other, who underwent surgery and was reported to be in stable condition early Thursday, according to Riverside Police. Dorner is also suspected of shooting and wounding a LAPD officer in Corona.
Keith Lawrence, 27, and his fiancée Monica Quan, 28, were found fatally shot in a car in the parking lot of their apartment complex in Irvine Sunday night. Irvine Police identified the suspect as Dorner, a former LAPD officer and Navy reservist.
chris dorner, los angeles news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 54 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 59 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors