Los Angeles News
Christopher Dorner ex-wife details come to light
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Details are coming to light about Christopher Dorner's ex-wife, who is reportedly an undercover narcotics officer living in Long Beach.
Neighbors tell Eyewitness News Dorner was last seen at his ex-wife's home two months ago, and was a regular visitor until that point. They said Dorner took care of landscaping at the home.
His ex-wife has lived at the home for eight years. The two were married in April 2007. A month later, they filed a joint petition for summary dissolution of marriage.
Dorner is supected of shooting two officers in Riverside, killing one and injuring the other, who underwent surgery and was reported to be in stable condition early Thursday, according to Riverside Police. Dorner is also suspected of shooting and wounding a LAPD officer in Corona.
Keith Lawrence, 27, and his fiancée Monica Quan, 28, were found fatally shot in a car in the parking lot of their apartment complex in Irvine Sunday night. Irvine Police identified the suspect as Dorner, a former LAPD officer and Navy reservist.
chris dorner, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 53 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought 16 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance 4 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite in Russia 18 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour