Los Angeles News
Westwood bomb threat turns out to be unfounded
WESTWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities investigated a report of a suspicious device at the Wilshire Federal Building in Westwood Thursday night, but they ended up not finding anything, officials said.
According to the Los Angeles Police Department, a bomb threat was called in around 8:30 p.m.
Investigators searched the building for several hours. The scene was cleared by 11:30 p.m.
los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 4 min ago
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Laughing can improve memory 30 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 34 min ago
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour