Los Angeles News
Westwood bomb threat turns out to be unfounded
WESTWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities investigated a report of a suspicious device at the Wilshire Federal Building in Westwood Thursday night, but they ended up not finding anything, officials said.
According to the Los Angeles Police Department, a bomb threat was called in around 8:30 p.m.
Investigators searched the building for several hours. The scene was cleared by 11:30 p.m.
los angeles news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added 44 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought 37 min ago
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 22 min ago
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple 4 min ago
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate