ABC7 Traffic Center
I-5 through Grapevine reopened with CHP escorts; SR 38 closed
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- Snow shut down the I-5 through the Grapevine for hours Friday. SR 38 in the San Bernardino Mountains was also closed.
Roads through the Grapevine were reopened after 11 p.m., but only with CHP escorts. The CHP said it would continue to monitor roads and could close them again if necessary.
Snow also shut down State Route 38 from Angelus Oaks to Big Bear in the San Bernardino Mountains. It was unknown how long that closure would last.
abc7 traffic center
- Nelson Mandela mourned around the world 1 min ago
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 12 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 44 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup 2014: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
57 min ago