Los Angeles News
Ice cream vendor struck, killed by vehicle in Sun Valley
SUN VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- An ice cream vendor was struck and killed as he pushed his concession cart in Sun Valley Monday.
The incident occurred around 7:25 p.m. in the 1100 block of Tuxford Street near Glenoaks Boulevard.
Police say the vendor, identified as a man in his 60s, was walking outside the crosswalk when he was hit by a Ford Ranger.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver who hit the vendor was not arrested. He stopped to render aid and will not face any charges.
car crash, accident, los angeles news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 41 min ago
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 21 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 39 min ago
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 8 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 40 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 26 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts