Los Angeles News
Ice cream vendor struck, killed by vehicle in Sun Valley
SUN VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- An ice cream vendor was struck and killed as he pushed his concession cart in Sun Valley Monday.
The incident occurred around 7:25 p.m. in the 1100 block of Tuxford Street near Glenoaks Boulevard.
Police say the vendor, identified as a man in his 60s, was walking outside the crosswalk when he was hit by a Ford Ranger.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver who hit the vendor was not arrested. He stopped to render aid and will not face any charges.
car crash, accident, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 32 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back 58 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley 5 min ago
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building 42 min ago
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book