Los Angeles News
Beverly Hills jewelry robbery caught on surveillance video; 3 suspects sought
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police hope surveillance video will help them catch three suspects behind a jewelry store robbery in Beverly Hills.
The robbery took place on Jan. 25 at the Jason of Beverly Hills jewelry store, located at 9500 Wilshire Boulevard.
According to police, a man and a woman, posing as customers, asked the store clerk to show them several jewelry pieces.
As the two suspects distracted the clerk, a third suspect entered the store with a handgun. He then proceeded to remove jewelry from the display case.
All three suspects fled the scene.
Anyone with information regarding the suspects or the robbery was urged to contact the Beverly Hills Police Department at (310) 288-2656.
robbery, caught on tape, burglary, los angeles news
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians