Los Angeles News
Beverly Hills jewelry robbery caught on surveillance video; 3 suspects sought
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police hope surveillance video will help them catch three suspects behind a jewelry store robbery in Beverly Hills.
The robbery took place on Jan. 25 at the Jason of Beverly Hills jewelry store, located at 9500 Wilshire Boulevard.
According to police, a man and a woman, posing as customers, asked the store clerk to show them several jewelry pieces.
As the two suspects distracted the clerk, a third suspect entered the store with a handgun. He then proceeded to remove jewelry from the display case.
All three suspects fled the scene.
Anyone with information regarding the suspects or the robbery was urged to contact the Beverly Hills Police Department at (310) 288-2656.
robbery, caught on tape, burglary, los angeles news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 23 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe 47 min ago
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon 33 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Minnesota lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...