Los Angeles News
Beverly Hills jewelry robbery caught on surveillance video; 3 suspects sought
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police hope surveillance video will help them catch three suspects behind a jewelry store robbery in Beverly Hills.
The robbery took place on Jan. 25 at the Jason of Beverly Hills jewelry store, located at 9500 Wilshire Boulevard.
According to police, a man and a woman, posing as customers, asked the store clerk to show them several jewelry pieces.
As the two suspects distracted the clerk, a third suspect entered the store with a handgun. He then proceeded to remove jewelry from the display case.
All three suspects fled the scene.
Anyone with information regarding the suspects or the robbery was urged to contact the Beverly Hills Police Department at (310) 288-2656.
robbery, caught on tape, burglary, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 2 min ago
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies 58 min ago
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role