Los Angeles News
Beverly Hills jewelry robbery caught on surveillance video; 3 suspects sought
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police hope surveillance video will help them catch three suspects behind a jewelry store robbery in Beverly Hills.
The robbery took place on Jan. 25 at the Jason of Beverly Hills jewelry store, located at 9500 Wilshire Boulevard.
According to police, a man and a woman, posing as customers, asked the store clerk to show them several jewelry pieces.
As the two suspects distracted the clerk, a third suspect entered the store with a handgun. He then proceeded to remove jewelry from the display case.
All three suspects fled the scene.
Anyone with information regarding the suspects or the robbery was urged to contact the Beverly Hills Police Department at (310) 288-2656.
robbery, caught on tape, burglary, los angeles news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut