Los Angeles News
Pasadena house fire creates $140K in damage
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- A home in Pasadena went up in flames after oily rags were ignited, causing $140,000 in damage.
The fire happened Saturday night in the 2000 block of Brigden Road. Officials say the homeowner put the oily rags in a trash can next to the house earlier in the day. The rags caught fire, which set the house ablaze.
The two residents escaped unharmed.
fire, los angeles news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 23 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 58 min ago
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds