Los Angeles News
Snow forecast to shut Angeles Forest roads
ANGELES NATIONAL FOREST (KABC) -- Some roads in the Angeles National Forest will be closed starting at 3 a.m. Tuesday due to a potential for snowfall, The Los Angeles County Public Works Department announced.
The Department will close public access to Angeles Forest Highway from Aliso Canyon Road to Angeles Crest Highway. It will also close Big Tujunga Canyon Road from Angeles Forest Highway to Vogel Flats. Upper Big Tujunga Canyon Road will also be shut from Angeles Forest Highway to Angles Crest Highway.
It is not known exactly how long the closures will last, but they will remain in effect until the storm system has passed and the roads have been inspected.
road closure, snow, los angeles news
- Palmdale boy, 8, may have been tortured 42 min ago
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent 42 min ago
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte 3 min ago
- Eric Garcetti meets with Mayor Villaraigosa 4 min ago
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Van Nuys stabbing victim's family speaks out
- UC hospital workers' strike ends after 2 days
- Oklahoma tornado victims' names released
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment 48 min ago
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal 24 min ago
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
33 min ago