Los Angeles News
3 cars erupt into flames in North Hollywood
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Three cars erupted into a ball of flames in North Hollywood Wednesday.
The incident occurred in the 5100 block of Tujunga Avenue around 2 a.m.
Responding firefighters found a single car on fire when they arrived. Fuel appeared to be leaking down the street which then ignited other vehicles.
The flames were doused in about 20 minutes.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, los angeles news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 7 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family 6 min ago
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds