Los Angeles News
Chase of stolen vehicle ends with PIT maneuver in West LA
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A high-speed police chase of a reported stolen vehicle ended in West Los Angeles after CHP officers performed a PIT maneuver on Wednesday.
The chase began at about 10 a.m. in the Van Nuys area. The suspect sped through stop signs and traffic lights, and then got on the 118 Freeway.
Traveling at a high rate of speed, the suspect took police and CHP on a wild ride all the way down the 405 Freeway to West L.A.
The chase ended at about 10:45 a.m. The suspect exited on Olympic Boulevard, and officers quickly executed a PIT maneuver. The suspect was taken into custody without further incident.
There were no injuries or accidents in connection with the pursuit.
car chase, pursuit, los angeles news
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 56 min ago
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)