Los Angeles News
Pasadena firefighters rescue 4 people from third-story apartment fire
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were rescued from a third-floor apartment fire in Pasadena Sunday afternoon.
The Pasadena Fire Department responded to an apartment fire on the 700 block of Worcester Avenue at about 5:15 p.m. Sunday.
Firefighters rescued at least four people from the third floor. One adult was hospitalized, but their condition was not immediately known. Three children were evaluated at the scene for fire-related injuries.
At least two apartment units were damaged by the fire, and others appeared to sustain smoke and water damage.
fire, pasadena, los angeles news
- London attack victim was a serving soldier
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte 45 min ago
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released 49 min ago
- Teen birth rate: Nearly all states see drop
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised