Los Angeles News
Pasadena firefighters rescue 4 people from third-story apartment fire
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were rescued from a third-floor apartment fire in Pasadena Sunday afternoon.
The Pasadena Fire Department responded to an apartment fire on the 700 block of Worcester Avenue at about 5:15 p.m. Sunday.
Firefighters rescued at least four people from the third floor. One adult was hospitalized, but their condition was not immediately known. Three children were evaluated at the scene for fire-related injuries.
At least two apartment units were damaged by the fire, and others appeared to sustain smoke and water damage.
fire, pasadena, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 11 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)