Los Angeles News
Pasadena firefighters rescue 4 people from third-story apartment fire
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were rescued from a third-floor apartment fire in Pasadena Sunday afternoon.
The Pasadena Fire Department responded to an apartment fire on the 700 block of Worcester Avenue at about 5:15 p.m. Sunday.
Firefighters rescued at least four people from the third floor. One adult was hospitalized, but their condition was not immediately known. Three children were evaluated at the scene for fire-related injuries.
At least two apartment units were damaged by the fire, and others appeared to sustain smoke and water damage.
fire, pasadena, los angeles news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 18 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake 4 min ago
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 2 min ago
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Azusa cheerleader dies from rare lung cancer
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)