Los Angeles News
LAPD officer-involved shooting wounds suspect in North Hollywood
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A suspect was shot by LAPD officers in North Hollywood Sunday night.
A woman called police to report that she was threatened by someone with a handgun.
The incident happened near Vineland Ave. and Archwood St. in North Hollywood.
LAPD officers responded to the scene. An officer-involved shooting occurred on Vineland. A suspect was struck. Two officers were involved. The officers were not injured.
The incident was under investigation.
LAPD told Eyewitness News in the 9 p.m. hour that the suspect died in the shooting. That statement was later amended to say the suspect was hospitalized in unknown condition.
shooting, officer-involved shooting, lapd, los angeles news
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought 14 min ago
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 31 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis