Los Angeles News
DUI suspect slams car into Temple City house
TEMPLE CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman who crashed into a house in Temple City has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
The crash happened just before 10 p.m. Tuesday at the corner of Olive Street and Buttons Avenue.
The car slammed into the house after jumping a curb. No one was injured.
City engineers will have to check out the house to see if there's any structural damage.
car crash, dui, los angeles news
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event