Los Angeles News
Santa Fe Springs Carl's Jr. rammed by car
SANTA FE SPRINGS, Calif. (KABC) -- Customers inside a Carl's Jr. restaurant in Santa Fe Springs ran for their lives when a car jumped the curb and came crashing into the building.
The Camaro hit a huge plate glass window Wednesday night. Flying shards of glass injured several customers.
It all began when three cars collided at the intersection of Telegraph Road and Painter Avenue. The Camaro lost control, jumped the curb and hit the building.
car crash, los angeles news
- Metro Red, Purple lines to require Tap Card 29 min ago
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies 23 min ago
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA surveillance has saved lives - Obama
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
14 min ago