Los Angeles News
Santa Fe Springs Carl's Jr. rammed by car
SANTA FE SPRINGS, Calif. (KABC) -- Customers inside a Carl's Jr. restaurant in Santa Fe Springs ran for their lives when a car jumped the curb and came crashing into the building.
The Camaro hit a huge plate glass window Wednesday night. Flying shards of glass injured several customers.
It all began when three cars collided at the intersection of Telegraph Road and Painter Avenue. The Camaro lost control, jumped the curb and hit the building.
car crash, los angeles news
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 12 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 55 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015 42 min ago
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts 40 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
29 min ago