Los Angeles News
South LA bus stop shooting likely gang related; 3 teens injured
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three teenage boys were rushed to the hospital following a shooting at a bus stop in South Los Angeles.
Police say a vehicle drove by and someone inside shot the teens, aged 15, 16 and 17, at 53rd and Figueroa streets.
The incident happened at about 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
One of the boys was reported to be in critical condition after he was shot in the chest. The other two were treated for an arm injury and a back wound.
Police believe the shooting was gang-related. No one has been arrested.
shooting, gang activity, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour