Los Angeles News
South LA bus stop shooting likely gang related; 3 teens injured
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three teenage boys were rushed to the hospital following a shooting at a bus stop in South Los Angeles.
Police say a vehicle drove by and someone inside shot the teens, aged 15, 16 and 17, at 53rd and Figueroa streets.
The incident happened at about 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
One of the boys was reported to be in critical condition after he was shot in the chest. The other two were treated for an arm injury and a back wound.
Police believe the shooting was gang-related. No one has been arrested.
shooting, gang activity, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 5 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 25 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested 29 min ago
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months