Los Angeles News
South LA bus stop shooting likely gang related; 3 teens injured
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three teenage boys were rushed to the hospital following a shooting at a bus stop in South Los Angeles.
Police say a vehicle drove by and someone inside shot the teens, aged 15, 16 and 17, at 53rd and Figueroa streets.
The incident happened at about 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
One of the boys was reported to be in critical condition after he was shot in the chest. The other two were treated for an arm injury and a back wound.
Police believe the shooting was gang-related. No one has been arrested.
shooting, gang activity, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis