Home Depot Center to be renamed StubHub Center
CARSON, Calif. (KABC) -- A name change is coming to the Home Depot Center in Carson. The complex, known as the home of the Los Angeles Galaxy and Chivas USA Major League Soccer teams, will become the StubHub Center on June 1.
Financial details of the agreement between StubHub and the stadium's management company, AEG, weren't available.
The deal includes advertising signs throughout the center and on digital billboards alongside nearby freeways. This is the first naming rights venture for the San Francisco-based online ticket retailer.
The 125-acre facility has been known as the Home Depot Center since it opened 10 years ago. Home Depot paid $70 million for a 10-year deal. The company declined to renew.
StubHub Center will remain an official U.S. Olympic and Paralympic training site, and a training center for the U.S. Soccer Federation, the U.S. Tennis Association and USA Cycling.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles galaxy, business
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 34 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 49 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 10 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Obama to preserve California federal lands 2 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft 52 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video