Los Angeles News
UCLA-area attempted sexual assault suspect caught
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 22-year-old Culver City man was arrested, accused for attempting to sexually assault a University of California, Los Angeles student.
Officers say the crime happened at around 2:20 p.m. Feb. 28 in the 400 block of Landfair Avenue in a residential area of Westwood, west of the UCLA campus.
The victim screamed and the suspect took off. A roommate called police, who then detained Evan Ryan Baldwin less than 10 minutes later near the corner of Veteran and Weyburn avenues.
The victim was not injured.
Baldwin is being held on $1 million bail.
los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure 3 min ago
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown 8 min ago
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- 4 stabbed in parking lot after Broncos game
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son