Los Angeles News
Glendale dad accused of selling meth while pushing toddler in shopping cart
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man accused of selling drugs while pushing his toddler around in a shopping cart in Glendale was arrested.
Police say 32-year-old Eric Lopez was taken into custody on Wednesday on suspicion of selling drugs and child neglect.
Officers searched his pockets and found 10 individual bags of meth.
Police say the toddler was under dressed and smelled of feces and vomit. The child was taken to a hospital and is now in custody of the county.
arrest, los angeles news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 25 min ago
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought 58 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 57 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis