Los Angeles News
Groping suspect targeted teen in Burbank
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a man who groped a teenage girl in Burbank walking home from school.
A 14-year-old girl and her 17-year-old sister were walking along the 200 block of North San Fernando Road on Tuesday when Police say a man ran up to the victim, squeezed her buttocks, then ran away.
The girls recognized him as a man they'd seen several times before - once near the Glendale Galleria and another time in the area of San Fernando and Palm Avenue.
The suspect is described as a white male, 30 to 35 years old, between 5 feet and 7 inches to 5 feet and 8 inches tall, weighing 170-190 pounds, with shoulder length hair, dyed yellow.
Anyone with information should call Burbank police at (818) 238-3000.
burbank, sexual assault, los angeles news
- Charges expected against sheriff's officials 5 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings 17 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis